Kingdom Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Rpg

The Forum features: houses, pets, armour, weapons and more!the real rpg experience!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How To Create a Kingdom!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkWarrior
Admin

Heath
Heath Bar:
How To Create a Kingdom! Left_bar_bleue5000/5000How To Create a Kingdom! Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

How To Create a Kingdom! Empty
PostSubject: How To Create a Kingdom!   How To Create a Kingdom! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:18 pm

this feature is for Legends only!
YOU MUST HAVE THIS TEMPLATE IN YOUR KINGDOM with your information

on top of the template you can talk about your forum!
name of kingdom: example 1
number of members: 1 ( the real total of members, provide a list at the bottom! not including you!)
Memberlist: does not include you!
example 1

Gold Per Day: 1 ( at the bottom i will write this, if you change or remove it, i will - gold from you! i choose how much gold you will get a day!)

Note: you can only be in 1 kingdom a day!
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomrpg.rpg-board.net
ShadowSomething
Level: 1

Heath
Heath Bar:
How To Create a Kingdom! Left_bar_bleue50/50How To Create a Kingdom! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How To Create a Kingdom!   How To Create a Kingdom! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 2:07 am

i wish i could make one, but i would rather join one!
Back to top Go down
DarkWarrior
Admin

Heath
Heath Bar:
How To Create a Kingdom! Left_bar_bleue5000/5000How To Create a Kingdom! Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

PostSubject: Re: How To Create a Kingdom!   How To Create a Kingdom! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:35 am

well your in my kingdom...
Back to top Go down
TheDestroyer

Heath
Heath Bar:
How To Create a Kingdom! Left_bar_bleue50/50How To Create a Kingdom! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: How To Create a Kingdom!   How To Create a Kingdom! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:50 am

^ can i be in yours DarkWarrior?
Back to top Go down
ShawKing

Heath
Heath Bar:

PostSubject: Re: How To Create a Kingdom!   How To Create a Kingdom! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:42 am

can i be in yours too?
Back to top Go down
DarkWarrior
Admin

Heath
Heath Bar:

PostSubject: Re: How To Create a Kingdom!   How To Create a Kingdom! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:16 pm

Ok yes you can!
Remember if your in mine, you can't make your own!
Back to top Go down
GreatBigKnight
GreatBigKnight

Heath
Heath Bar:
How To Create a Kingdom! Left_bar_bleue25/50How To Create a Kingdom! Empty_bar_bleue  (25/50)

PostSubject: Re: How To Create a Kingdom!   How To Create a Kingdom! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:45 pm

your kingdom is the only kingdom!
Back to top Go down
ShadowSomething

Heath
Heath Bar:

PostSubject: Re: How To Create a Kingdom!   How To Create a Kingdom! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:13 pm

i might make one! but its going to cost me a lot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Create a Kingdom!   How To Create a Kingdom! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Create a Kingdom!
Page 1 of 1